Welcome to Off the Hook!
We don’t compromise on the quality of our menu items at Off The Hook Restaurant and Fish Market. We only offer the freshest seafood and ingredients for all our dishes. We source our ingredients locally, and chef Wes Duval uses his over 30 years of culinary experience to provide you exciting selections every day.
Chef Duval is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and has been satisfying the palates of Sarasota food lovers with his hand-picked ingredients, worldwide wine list, and a select list of craft beers and quality spirits. Off The Hook is not just a restaurant but rather a destination experience with satisfaction from beginning to end of every meal.
Every evening we offer a fresh fish selection which varies from grouper and snapper to sword fish or salmon. We don’t guarantee any particular fish is available on a given day, but everything is guaranteed to be fresh! You then can pair it with a selection of preparation for the ultimate culinary experience. Savor dishes including:
Soups and salads
- Gazpacho with vegetables and sour cream
- Salmon chowder with potatoes and bacon
- Caprese salad with arugula, mozzarella balls, tomato relish, and aged balsamic
- O.T.H. salad with spring mix, red onion, cashews, blue cheese crumbles, and raspberry vinaigrette
- Caesar with romaine, Parmesan cheese, Caesar dressing, and crostini
- Spring rolls with vegetables and a peanut dipping sauce
- O.T.H. combo with crab and shrimp cake, flash-fried calamari, chipotle, dijon, and crostini
- Oysters flash-fried with chipotle and cocktail sauce
- Coconut shrimp, hand-breaded and flash-fried with a pepper jelly
- And more
Seafood presentations (this is how we prepare your fish selection)
- Cashew crusted with soba noodles and a coconut curry sauce
- Tomato tarragon butter with risotto and asparagus
- Lemongrass curry with steamed vegetables and rice noodles
- Tomato and artichoke with risotto, asparagus, chives, and aged balsamic
- Oscar with crab, hollandaise, and asparagus
- Rockefeller with fried oysters and traditional Rockefeller sauce
- Mediterranean with tomato, garlic, capers, black olives, and artichokes
- Crab and shrimp stuffed with lemon butter sauce
- Piccata with garlic, capers, lemon, white wine, and butter
- Blackened with an orange butter sauce
- We also offer a crab and shrimp cake dinner and bone-in pork chop Milanese
Off The Hook Restaurant and Fish Market is located at 6630 Gateway Avenue in Sarasota. The restaurant is open daily from 11 AM to 10 PM. The fish market opens daily at 10 AM and closes at 9 PM except for Fridays and Saturdays when it closes at 10 PM. Come to Off The Hook and see how we have redefined great seafood!